4.1W 156X156mm Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Cell for 5V Solar Panel
1. High efficiency up to 17.2%.
2. Proven long term mechanical stability of silicon.
3. Make of highly purified poly silicon.
4. Three bus bars for reduced series resistance and improved module and cell efficiency.
5. Blue anti-reflecting coating ensures improved light absorption and increased efficiency.
6. Acid texturization offers a uniform appearance and virtually invisible crystal structure.
7. Excellent low light behavior for improved energy yield.
8. All the solar cell will be sorted and tested before delivery.
9. We test solar cell by professional machine, the most precise testing facility for your.
power output ensurance! this is A grade solar cell the max power is up to 4.2W/PC at156*156mm size.
|Average thickness (Si)||200um±20um|
|Front contacts (-)||3 silver busbars,distance 52.0mm,2mm wide|
|Back contacts (+)||3 silver busbars,distance 52.0mm,2.5mm wide|
|Crystal||A Grade Polycrystalline Silicon|
|Testing Conditions||Irradiance:1000w/m2, temperature:25 cel.degree, AM=1.5 |
How to DIY
1. Apply flux on the front side along the white lines (electrodes), and then solder the tabbing wires on it.
2. Apply flux on the back side along the white lines(electrodes), and then solder the tabbing wires on it. (The wire points above are the solder points to which you'll need to attach tabs from another cell).
3. the negative wires coming from the front of string 1 will be connected to the positive wires thicker wire called the bus.
4. Attach double-side tapes on the front side if the PCB board.
5. Lay up solar cells okn the PCB board, (36pcs in series would give about 18 volts which would be good for charging 12 volt batteries. Here just for demonstrate the point).
6. USB connector or J-box attached on the back side of PCB board.
7. solder bus wire on the back side by soldering wires after punching from the front side.
8. solder bus wire on the front side
9. Heating A & B glue with a ratio 3 to 1 for 3 hours in oven or air drying it with aound 6 hours.
Budding & Encapsulate
10. Finished produce after heating or air-drying.
11. voltage testing with 6.7V
12. Current testing with 2.1A
13. Mobile phone on charging normally.